Although we are into the 2nd quarter of 2015, it isn’t too late to review and consider these small business technology trends. Sometimes it’s difficult to manage a business and keep up with the fast-changing technology. It often seems like a new platform or device appears on a weekly basis. The key to all these emerging trends is to pick the ones that have the most impact on your business and own it! Here are the top 10 small business trends for 2015 worth considering:
1. Seek out new technology to help your business grow.
2. Understand and utilize social media that is appropriate for your business.
3. Know that consumer-buying decisions are influenced by online reviews of your business.
4. Mobile optimization is important since 25% of internet searches are done on mobile phones.
5. Alternative methods of payment are trending to help make customer payment easier.
6. Equity crowdfunding (“gifting”) is poised for huge growth this year.
7. Access to more data for small businesses will allow room for more growth.
8. Discover the new productivity methods to execute tasks more efficiently.
9. P2P (Peer to Peer) sharing economy method is on the rise.
10. Cybersecurity is extremely important due to the increase in cyber-criminal activity among small businesses.
Whether you are launching a new business or trying to keep up with emerging technologies, small businesses now have an even greater opportunity to leverage new trends to grow their business than ever before.
At Pilgrim Mat Services, we understand the importance of business productivity and growth. These trends are extremely important for small businesses, but so is safety. Let our mat rental experts consult you in the best solutions to keep your business safe from slip and fall accidents, so you can concentrate on taking your business to the next level! For more information regarding Pilgrim Mat Services and the products we offer, please give us a call at (800) 939-2523.