39% of all custodial time is devoted to floor care maintenance. The average hourly wage of a custodial janitor is $10.87. The average hourly wage of a 3’x 5′ floor mat is just $0.08. If you would like to decrease your legal risks, increase your environmental rating, and reduce labor and operating costs, you can’t afford not to invest in a quality mat rental program. Watch this video for more reasons why your business needs Pilgrim Mat rental services.
Now let’s recap why you can’t afford NOT to invest in a mat rental program:
REDUCE OPERATING COSTS
- Reduce cleaning costs
- No initial purchasing costs
- No repair costs
- No additional staff labor to clean
MINIMIZE LEGAL RISK
- Clean, dry floors are safer
- Mats are slip resistant
- Safety message mats provide safety reminders
- Dissipate static electricity
IMPROVE WORKSPACE APPEARANCE
- Regular laundering keep mats looking their best
- Colors complement work areas
- Logo mats enhance image
GO FOR ANTI-FATIGUE
- Prevent worn-out feet
- Insulate against cold floors
PROTECT CARPET & FLOORS
- Save longevity of carpeted areas
- Protect finish on tiled floors
Check out our specialty mats for more options.
Start saving money, reduce your legal risk and increase your environmental rating today! Call Pilgrim Mat Services for more information about our mat rental program at 800-939-2523.